Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Animal Crossing Wild World life

Okay, here I am!
Enna, from Ansvile.
I really love ACWW.
But I have been away for a really long time!
Sorry for the poor screenshot quality, these are my first ever! :)
Well, I am on the road to the perfect town with Ansvile. I started by chopping all the fruit trees down and laying out a grid. My town looks totally crazy right now, with all the brightly colored squares, and fruit lying everywhere! Ah well.
~Heather (aka Enna)
P.S. I put up a new page with my friend codes. If you'd like to meet up please send me an email or leave a comment on my blog! =)

1 comment:

  1. This is the fantastic blog for me, Should acknowledge that you are a good bloggers I ever saw. Many thanks for writing Animal Crossing 3DS. I just ordered Animal crossing at PIJ! Yeppeee, I’m going to have these in week! http://bit.ly/animal-crossing-3ds

    ReplyDelete