Tuesday, April 6, 2010

First Day Part 4: Meeting the Other Citizens

So this is the last part in my "First Day" series, I went through the town and meet all the shop keepers and other citizens, and that really means the people who work in Êleduin. Apparently no one likes to work in Animal Crossing. Anyway, I said hello to the Able sisters.
Sable won't be very friendly until I take the time to say hello to her every day for a few weeks. But if you do she'll tell you some secrets!
Then Mr. Ressetti popped by.
I do not like him.
I have had... experiances with him before.
But he was just reminding me always to save.
Phew.
Then visited Blathers.
I really like Blathers, he is very funny, and who doesn't like an owl with a bowtie!
Saharah was in town today so I talked to her.
She was collecting wallpaper, but none of my neighbors had any, so no cool wallpaper for me.
She'll be back soon though! So I can try again.
I guess that about wraps it up. I wonder what tomorrow will bring?
~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment