Saturday, April 10, 2010

A Fish, A Phonebox, And K.K. ....

...needless to say today was very eventful!
First off I did some fishing for the fishing tourney.
Then when my Sea Bass got the lead things became a little hairy between Poncho and myself:
"Pencilneck! I will pwn you! You see this, this is my pwn-ing outfit!! Get ready to be schooled little bear!"
And guess what?
I won!
I think now I will bring Poncho some cookies, and we'll make up. :)
And guess what happened after winning the fishing tourney?
My new neighbor Violet asked me if I wanted to trade and guess what she gave me?
THE TARDIS!!!
Only, it's not a police box.
And it's not blue.
And there is no cute british guy anywhere in sight.
Okay so it's not really like the Tardis, but it's close enough for me! :D
(For all who do not know, the Tardis is a spaceship from the Sci-Fi show called "Dr. Who".)
Then, I went and payed a visit to my favorite character in the whole game.
K.K. Slider!
He said he had the perfect song for me.
I love that one. :)
Gosh I can't wait until next Saturday.
Well after a really busy lovely day, I am ready to hit the sack.
See you tomorrow everyone!
~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment