Saturday, September 18, 2010

View, Inter

Q and A with Miss Heather.


Interviewer: Hello and thanks for letting me interview you.

Heather: Hi there! It's no prob. Well... I guess that depends on the questions you ask... Huh?

Interviewer: Okaaaay, with that let's begin! So when did you start playing Animal Crossing?

Heather: In the winter of 2007. My best friend introduced me to it.

Interviewer: What is your favorite character?

Heather: K.K. Slider. I would be his girlfriend if he asked me.

Interviewer: Do you have a favorite K.K. song?

Heather: K.K. Technopop. So bubbly!

Interviewer: Who's your favorite neighbor?

Heather: Filbert. Filbert! *shrieks* FILLLLLLLLLLLLLBERRRRRRRRRRT!

Interviewer: Gah! Okay... Well... Um, do you have a least favorite neighbor?

Heather: Truffles. My EYES! She's so ugly! Uh... no offence.

Interviewer: Favorite fruit?

Heather: Strawberries.

Interviewer: No in animal crossing.

Heather: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. Apples I guess. I like the classic look of them. But peaches are yummy. BUT I love that you can have palm trees, so maybe coconuts... So many choices!

Interviewer: Have you ever caught a Coelacanth?

Heather: No. It alludes me still. Captain Ahab moment!

Interviewer: Have you ever made a perfect town?

Heather: *sigh* Nope. I know... I'm a slacker...

Interviewer: Have you ever wrote an animal crossing Fan Fiction? Or any kind of story about Animal Crossing?

Heather: Oh yes. I am currently writing one called The Adventures of Fashion Lad. I play a lot of games and write almost daily but this is the only one I can write about. Kinda weird...

Interviewer: Do you Wi-Fi a lot?

Heather: Nope. I'd like to do it a lot more, but my Wi-Fi is being stinky right now. So I guess I don't really have much of a choice.

Interviewer: Well that's all the questions I have for you.

Heather: PHEW!

Interviewer: Smart Alec.

Heather: Hee hee hee!

Interviewer: Thank you!

Heather: No thank YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment